1. Today, I attended the Opus Painting Challenge (for the 2nd year) and it was a perfect weather kind of day. My friend Lindsay came with, and we spent the whole day painting in the sunshine!
2. When I opened the event booklet, I saw that they used a photo of my cousin and I laughing during last year's event! It's a great photo.
3. We made a beeline to the Opus (it's an art supply store) after registration because they had a sale on Qor watercolours for 20% off. Even more exciting, it was Buy Two, get a pack of three 5ml tubes for FREE! :O What's even MORE EXCITING, I got their very last box!! :O :O :O Watch the May 16th vlog to find out which colours I got ;)
5. The moss and an old cottage inspired today's painting. I'm so happy and proud of it.
6. I saw a few new bugs and birds that I am unfamiliar with. Oh, and a heron!
8. And then I won a $100 gift card! :O WHAT SHOULD I GET OMG
9. I went home and had ice cream.
10. And the whole day started by waking up a bit too early, in the squishy middle part of the bed, in freshly washed sheets, and flanked on both sides by warm rumbly kitties.
A great day.